Which Is the Best Foldable Inversion Table? Top 3 Choices
The foldable inversion table relieves back pain in just 10 minutes a day in ways that work well in conjunction with a chiropractor. However, you have to buy the right inversion table to achieve a positive experience of hanging upside down for 10 minutes. This way, you can heal your back pain. Padding and comfort become some of the most crucial factors when using a foldable inversion table.
When you first finish your session, you will want to bend your knees a little and start slow because you may feel lightheaded at first from hanging upside down. Here’s a list of some of the best inversion tables from lowest price to the highest price.
#1. Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Therapy Table
The Innova ITX9600 inversion table comes with a balance system as well as a protective cover. It works effectively for users up to 6’6″ tall. Moreover, this inversion table is both solid and robust which ensures a pleasant experience using it. The Innova inversion table has an ergonomic design that supports your ankles during the inversion.
The ankle protection acts for your safety without creating pain in your legs. Therefore, this table is a good choice for those of you who have sensitive legs. A few minutes of use per day are more than enough to relieve back pain. The entire table system can be set up with several strong ball knobs.
The Innova ITX9600 Inversion Table Main Features
- It comes with an adjustable headrest pad as well as with comfortable padded backrest.
- It has a Patent-pending protective cover.
- It is easily adjustable due to its five-position safety pin.
- All the straps were renewed for this model.
- Includes comfortable and safe ankle supports.
Built for comfort and stability, the Innova ITX9600 Inversion Table has everything a user needs. Also, the user can have an easier inversion and return to normal position too. Some assembly is required. Still, most users will have no trouble putting this together. This product is affordable, costing only $92.56.
- Folds up for easy storage.
- It has plenty of safety functions.
- This table is easy to assemble and use.
- It is cost effective and provides a great value for the users.
- It can hurt some users’ shins during use, especially in the case of beginners.
- There’s no locking feature or mechanism. For this reason, some users might consider the folding system useless.
The Innova table has plenty of positive aspects and benefits, despite its downsides. It provides comfort during use and it is a great choice for those who have a smaller budget but still look for a high-quality inversion table. The key benefit that you should look for is back pain relief. And this table delivers what it promises.
#2. Ironman Gravity 4000
Known and revered for having both comfort and effectiveness, the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table sports comfort features that enhance muscle relaxation. Also, it improves upon the past models of the Gravity 1000 and the Gravity 2000. This foldable inversion table ranks as possibly one of the sturdiest tables on the market, and it has become a must for those who want inversion therapy.
The high-quality memory foam padding provides you with comfort and support throughout your time exercising. This lets you concentrate fully on your therapy session for maximum effectiveness.
The Ironman Gravity 4000 Main Features
- Materials of steel, foam, and PVC.
- Total weight of 75 pounds.
- Ergonomically molded ankle cushions.
- Tough rubber non-skid floor stabilizer.
The design of this foldable inversion table makes comfort the top priority, and especially as you start to age, you want a table that brings comfort to the equation.
- Three different inversion angles.
- Ergonomically molded to adjust to your ankle and feet.
- A removable lumbar pillow.
- Inverts the full 180 degrees.
- This is a fairly bulky for a foldable inversion table.
- Weighing 75 pounds, you won’t want to move this table around much.
The Ironman Gravity inversion table can also take heavier than average individuals, which means it will work for the bigger person who has lower or upper back pain. Many people spoke about how impressive the results after only a few days use of this product. It can be bought for the price tag of just $199.
#3. Teeter Hang Ups EP-560
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 doubtlessly brings us one of the best inversion tables money can buy today. You can use it for either a core workout or inversion therapy, and this premier designer and manufacturer has existed since the early 80s. So, you know you support a company with some history behind it.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 Main Features
- It is made from carbon steel.
- It has special squeak-free pivot bearings.
- Includes an instruction DVD created by Dr. Shawn.
- Pressure reducing foam ankle locks with a comfort dial.
This foldable inversion table can accommodate a maximum weight of 300 pounds, and it supports people who have up to 6’6”. Most people will also like how easy it is to both invert the table and return to your starting position.
- It takes between 15 to 25 minutes to set it up.
- 90 percent of the pre-assembled tools given.
- Full five-year money back guarantee.
- High-grade materials.
- Not the lightest machine on the market.
- No extended ankle reach support.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 foldable inversion table costs $299, and it’s one of the best quality money can buy.
Putting It All Together
These are some of the best foldable inversion tables money can buy. Before you buy one, however, you have to decide what features are the most important. For example, if you’re a tall person, the Innova Inversion Table will have fewer benefits than the Teeter Hang Ups EP-560 because of how it supports the person of up to 6’6.” Meanwhile, the Ironman Gravity 4000 will fit well as a prime choice for people who are on the heavier side.