Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Review
Being healthy is a great blessing. Unfortunately, the majority of us realize this fact after we become ill. We remain busy fulfilling our professional responsibilities unless we face severe health issues. Back pain is a prevalent health issue that is mostly present in old people, but an increasing amount of younger adults are experiencing back pain, due to prolonged hours sitting at computers and desks for their jobs. Back pain, if severe, stops us from doing any work as the sufferer cannot even move his upper body properly. There are various conventional means of curing back pain, but almost all of them are inefficient and less effective. Some of them include medicines, therapy, massage, etc.
If you have already tried all these methods, but still are looking for pain relief, then it is the time to try Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion table. Inversion tables are a type of inversion therapy equipment. A typical inversion table has a backrest, safety handles, an ankle locking mechanism, and a heavy duty frame to keep you safe and supported. The uses of inversion therapy tables extend far past pain relief, however. Inverting your body by hanging upside down from your ankles is used by many physicians and physical therapists to help patients suffering from herniated discs, chronic back pain, muscle spasms, or administer relief through spinal decompression. This table is frequently used these days for temporarily curing back pain.
Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table Overview
You must first get to know about the features of the Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table before making your final decision to purchase it. Following is a detailed overview of this great piece of equipment.
Reduces Back Stress: The distinguishing feature of this inversion table is that it reduces stress on the back. Doctors claim that it is the stress or pressure on the spine that causes pain. Our spines are under constant stress because of the effects of gravity on our bodies. When we enter an inverted position, the pressure is reversed, and the pain will automatically decrease.
Increases Blood Circulation: When your body gets inverted, your body’s blood circulation increases. This inversion table stimulates the blood flow which in results provides relief from the back pain. However, if you already have high blood pressure, talk to your doctor before using inversion therapy to aid your back pain. Though an inverted position may help your back pain, it may also be harmful to you.
Tubular Steel Frame: The Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table frame is made of tubular steel, which is known to be highly reliable and efficient. This high-quality frame gives the table extra strength. The frame also has a powder-coated finish, making it scratch resistant.
Can Bear Extra Weight: Along with the tubular steel frame, the strength of the Ironman Gravity 4000 can bear 350 pounds and 6′ 6″ height, which is much more than an average inversion table on the market.
Offer Greater Inversion: This inversion table has efficient floor stabilizers, and it can move up to 10 degrees. This means that it offers greater inversion through multiple angles.
Folds Easily: The majority of the people have limited space at home, so they prefer a product that takes up less space to store. The Ironman Gravity 4000 not only takes extra space but it can quickly fold for storage.
Increases Flexibility: Another exciting thing about this inversion table is that it increases body flexibility, which is an excellent thing. Whether you are an athlete, a yogi, or a sportsman, you will love this feature. Inversion table therapy stretches your body naturally using your weight, creating a deeper, more pleasurable stretch in your back, core, neck, and legs. You can do various exercises to capitalize on the benefits of inversion.
Reduce Backaches: Sometimes, we remain still in the same position for quite a long time without realizing the fact that it can be dangerous. Standing or sitting in the same position for a long time causes backaches. Ironman is of great help as it cures backaches within just a few minutes.
Increases Physical Endurance: This table also increases physical endurance and stamina, improving your overall wellbeing.
Pros And Cons
- Higher weight capacity
- Secure ankle support and handles
- Efficient ankle locking system
- Offers greater inversion (more angles)
- Removable lumbar pillow
- Provides pain relief
- Comfortable memory foam backrest
- Relatively expensive
- Large and heavy
What Do Customers Say About Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table?
One of the best ways to know the effectiveness of any product is to read its customer reviews as customer usually provide insider facts that are sometimes missed by the manufacturer. I also read customer reviews to know some useful information about Ironman inversion table. This table got the feedback score of 4.7 out of 5. Almost all the people liked this table and considered it highly efficient in curing back pain. A few people had some issues with its heavy weight. Some people also said that its price is relatively higher, but it also offers extra features at the same time.
How to Use an Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
- To begin, make sure that the table is properly assembled and adjusted to your height. Make sure your area is clear and open, with no furniture, pets, or children that could interfere or cause injury to you or themselves.
- Begin with your back to the backrest, placing your feet in the footrests as the instructions guide you to do. If you are using a lumbar pillow, assure that it is placed properly on your back. If you would like to use a tether strap, be sure to fasten it at this step.
- Begin to invert while using the handles to support your movement. Angle yourself to your desired position, until you are comfortable. Breathe deeply and relax, paying attention to each breath in through your nose, out through your mouth. Beginners should expect their first few sessions to last 2-3 minutes, depending on comfort levels. As your body becomes used to the inverted position, you will gradually be able to increase your time spent inverted.
- OPTIONAL: In order to get a deeper, more fulfilling stretch, reach your arms towards the floor to elongate your spine, feeling the gentle pull as you stretch your vertebrae. Hold the stretch for 30 to 60 seconds, or until you feel uncomfortable.
- To get off your inversion table, use your handles to rotate your backrest slowly to return to an upright position. If you feel dizzy, remain in your supports until you feel steady and secure. Once adjusted, unlock your ankles from the supports and remove any other safety features from your body.
On your first few times using an inversion therapy table, we recommend that you have a friend or family member nearby for support. Inversion therapy is safe, but to beginners, it can be scary or potentially dangerous if the table is not assembled properly.
We highly suggest buying this table after analyzing the features, benefits, and drawbacks of this particular table and comparing them with other inversion tables on the market. If you are looking for a highly efficient, durable, reliable, and safe inversion table, then you should buy Ironman Gravity 4000 as it fulfills any ailments you would look to find relief from through inversion therapy. If you are looking for a table under $200, then this table is not made for you. This table currently costs $269 on Amazon.